Sunday 21 June 2015

runescape4u.com scam

  • Date Occurred: 04/03/2015
  • Reported Damages: $390.00
  • Location: unkown
  • !
    • runescape4u.com/ Complaint / User Submitted Image #338942
    • runescape4u.com/ Complaint / User Submitted Image #338942
I have added the main contact person on skype from runescape4u since i wanted to sell 1bill. So first of all the guy offered 390$ for 1bill and he wanted me to pay up front. But i stayed on the safe side and i agreed to pay in parts . So after few minutes i payed i traded him 500ml and then all the shit happened. He asked me to pay the other half and he would pay me $390 but i wanted to pay in parts but he kept telling me to give the other half but i didnt agree and i told him we had a deal but no. After he did all his best to convince me he went offline on skype and just scammed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment