Sunday 21 June 2015

Ricardo Valfreixo


  • Date Occurred: 05/01/2015
  • Reported Damages: $45.00
  • Username: Ricardo Valfeixo
  • Email: ptowl@outlook.com
  • Location: Alloa, Scotland
  • !
    • Ricardo Valfreixo Complaint / User Submitted Image #340087
    • Ricardo Valfreixo Complaint / User Submitted Image #340087
I agreed to purchase a graphics tablet from this individual and transferred the money to his bank and sent a courier. The courier said that there was no one by his name at the address. I was still in contact with him and he told me many stories about why he couldn't send me the tablet or return the money and despite promises that he would, he never did.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you guyz for wanning me, i was about to tranfer money to her.Thak God iam saved

    ReplyDelete