Sunday 21 June 2015

Movie Star Planet

  • Date Occurred: 03/24/2015
  • Reported Damages: $21.98
    • Movie Star Planet Complaint / User Submitted Image #338785
My daughter joined Movie Star Planet and enjoys it but it seems to get full benefit it helps to have a "VIP" membership. I joined to monitor her and play games with her and bought a month VIP for the both of us.

Right after I purchase this "VIP" membership we both got blocked from the site. After some investigating it seems that happens to many people right after they purchase a VIP membership.

I e-mailed them telling them about the situation, but I doubt I will hear back since they've failed to answer e-mails in the past.

I opened a case against them via Paypal in hopes to get my money back. I can't believe how many people they've done this to and gotten away with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment