Saturday 20 June 2015

Canadian Visa Expert Scams


  • Date Occurred: 12/26/2014
  • Reported Damages: $1,191.00
  • Username: Michael Richards
  • Email: hannah.mark@canadianvisaexpert.com
  • Location: Canada
  • !
A person from Canadian Visa Expert call my mobile phone and telling me they can assist me to get into Canada, first by assessment. In order to do so, I need to register, then I talked with Michael Richards. He informed me that I have to pay $1191 in advance. Afterwards, I get confirmation that payment has been made, and I get several emails and website to fill my CV.

I reply them several times, but they didn't reply, although they said open for 24/7. I had submitted in their website, but now I don't know if they will respond to me, at all. Either they are so good at fraud, or they are so incompetent to do their work. I felt very stupid that I had given them $1191.



No comments:

Post a Comment